Tuesday, November 29, 2011

round 2 thank U


.MOM.
where would i be without my mom?
she is the most wonderful person in the world. 
if you don't know her.. get to know her. 
she will do anything for anyone. 
she loves life.
she constantly teaches me to: clean up as i go, give everyone the benefit of the doubt, always help anyone who needs it, follow my dreams, learn, never stop learning, read, love to read, speak your mind, stand up for yourself, care about others, learn about others, stay healthy, say i love you as much as possible to the ones you love, don't be worried about everything looking perfect.... have worn out couches and rugs, go on hikes, appreciate what you have, give what you can, push yourself, never give up, and so so so much more.
my mom always is doing stuff for other people. 
i am so grateful for everything she has taught me whether it's through words or example.
i love you mom. 



nan. 
i couldn't say enough good things about this lady. 
my grandma.
she is really my aunt but raised my dad after his mom passed away.
she is amazing.
she is always cooking or sewing or tending or doing something for someone
i look up to her so much. 
she is never bothered or worried about little things but yet focuses and is so grateful for the simple joys of life.
i love this women so so much and i am forever indebted to her for everything she has done for my family. 
<3 



laughter..
laughter is honestly my favorite thing in this world.
i laugh at everything, anything.
laughter lets you forget, for just one second, all the worries in life. 
"So many tangles in life are ultimately hopeless that we have no appropriate sword other than laughter."
  ~Gordon W. Allport
laughter can cure.
sometimes it's hard to laugh
but when you do.. it changes everything.
i try to never go a day without laughing..or even an hour.
life is a gift. enjoy it. laugh at it. don't take it too seriously. have fun. 
laugh through life. 
xoxo



my family.. i could go on forever.
but i won't.
i'll just say that i am thankful for each one of these people because they have made me who i am today. 
each of them have changed my life.
each have taught me.
each have influenced me.
all in different ways.. they have made me who i am.
i love you guys forever & ever.
xoxo



music.
whether i'm having the best day or the worst..music seems to be a part of it.
i LOVE music!
music has helped me through so much.
i am so thankful for music!!





my angel.
i am lucky and forever thankful to have the best angel i could ask for.
sophie rose. 
i'm so lucky to have her with me wherever i go. 
 i miss her laugh and her crazy personality and our amazing philosophical chats and everything about her.
but i'm reminded each and every day that she's here. she listens when i leave her voicemails she sits by me at the cemetery or in my car or room as i cry to her. she helps me when i'm in need and she makes me laugh when it seems i can't.
and that's all i can ask for. 
why am i lucky enough to have the best angel watching over me? 
i'm not sure but i'll always be thankful for everything she does for me. 











photographs. 
the greatest invention. 
pictures are able to captivate all moments. 
whether it's a monumental event: graduation, senior prom, your favorite concert, vacation.. or just a normal day, hanging out with your friends.
whatever it is.. pictures capture the moment.
pictures help remind of specific events and times in life. 
when i look through my pictures i'm immediately taken back to the moment the picture was captured. 
when something is removed from your life all you have are memories and pictures.
when you go to college, grow up, lose a loved one, leave a team, go to a concert, see a new country... 
whatever it is pictures remind you.. good or bad. 
pictures tell a life story.
we are here to write a story, to make memories
- and pictures are here to capture it. 
 xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment