Sunday, April 22, 2012


april 9, 1993 an angel was born
my best friend. 
sophie rose barton. 
happy birthday soph!!
i honestly am so so lucky to have you in my life. 
thank you for always being a part of my life! 
you are the most beautiful person in the world. 
inside and out. 
thank you for being the most amazing example to me and teaching me that life is about being happy and crazy and loud.
about loving each moment and living to the fullest
thanks for going after your dreams and teaching me that its okay to dream unrealistically big
to fly free.
thanks for being you and for being my best friend.
i hope you had the best birthday ever! 
i cannot wait to see you!! 
stay with me always. 
xoxo 











"will you take a moment promise me this, that you'll stand by me forever but if God forbid fate should step in and force us into a goodbye, if you have children someday when they point to the pictures.. please tell them my name. tell them how the crowds went wild, tell them how i hope they shine. LONG LIVE the walls we crashed through.. i had the time of my life with you" 
-t.swift 
<3 <3 <3 

2 comments: